BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, March 21, 2010

Finally..

Damn I've been suffering 'cause my internet hasn't been working for days! Technology...argh.
Diet is going good, not great, but good. It's been hard at times, hard to be working and studying at the same time, but a girl's gotta do what a girl's gotta do. Good news is that I haven't passed out, not once. Great news are that I figured out the REAL reason for eating like crazy at times.
I've been having problems with some people and especially at work, and school is getting extremely stressing. On Saturday I was on an edge of a breakdown, I can't remember a day being as depressed and pissed at the same time as that. All I felt like doing was go and by an enormous bag of sweets and all kind of junk food and just EAT. I didn't, thanks to my sister, my keeper. But I was so close to. And when I stopped to think about it I realised that I've become a comfort eater.
So fucking unfair! Some start to exercise, or clean like crazy(which is also good exercise) like my mum, when they're sad or mad or whatever. But me, well, I eat. Feels like that's the only true comfort but I have no idea what has triggered it off 'cause I haven't been like this always. But hey, no time to mop around trying to think of reasons why. I'll make this my inspiration, time to stick with the healthy life.
Total weight loss today on the 11th day is 6,4kg

0 comments: