BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Just another tuesday

It's all well and good. Still got 7 days to go, I'm gonna do this!
So, the great thing about this hospital diet is the fact that I don't feel hungry at all, just weak if I don't get food for hours. Today was the chicken day, and ooh how I looove chicken!
What I've realised during this craziness is that at most times I'm not even hungry but when I start eating it's the good taste that just makes me want to eat more. I've been wondering what could be the cause of that and what I actually found out was that sugar or more specifically carbohydrate is the one to be blamed. A person's sugar level should be balanced at all times, when u digest something that will lift your blood sugar level in an instant, it will drop as fast as it rose and will drive you towards binge eating. That's what causes the constant hunger and urge for sweets. SUGAR=BAD!
But anyhow, got through today pretty well. Went to the movies to see Precious, oh, it really touched me! My mind wasn't wondering on food, was concentrating on the movie. So, I would say it was a pretty good movie then! Though, it was really odd being at theatre without any of the sweets and junk food. Was good actually. Felt very light and fresh afterwards.

0 comments: