BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, March 13, 2010

Wow, yoga!


Just came back from yoga and I'm feeling amazing! What an experience. Yoga has been in my life before but years ago, so today I decided to go to a yoga intro, where we went through all the basics and positions step by step.

It all started from the breathing technique. By inhaling in the right way you can warm up your whole body while just sitting, it's called firebreathing. From there we went to the different kind of positions. It was so liberating; my mind was clear, I was feeling peaceful and I found so many "new" muscles from my body.

First I was a bit scared of not bending enough, but none of the stretches felt uncomfortable and I already felt an improvement in my body just during those two hours. This is something I'm really going to set my mind on.

It's amazing how beneficial yoga is for your body. What it does is actually fasten your metabolism and digestion, and make them work better and smoothly. It will also strenghten your inner muscles and make your posture so much better. And of course, all kind of stretching will tone the body.

During yoga you can't drink and it is recommended not to have ate at least for two hours before the session. Anything extra in your body will make you feel nauseous. If everything is done properly you will feel so light and good after it.


I think that yoga is something to be done weekly, it's so extremely beneficial!

0 comments: